Monday, May 4, 2015

I LOVE STRAWBERRIES! NEW KIT + FREEBIE

One thing that makes springtime extra special is because it’s strawberry season!
I love strawberries!!!
Large, red, juicy fruits... whether you like to eat them on cake, ice cream, in a pie, or all alone, strawberries are a favorite for many.


And if you are lucky beyond all measure you will pick your own, and when your pail is half way full, you will just sit down in the hot field, and not caring if anyone sees you, eat them still hot from the sun.
Looking for something special to scrap those great moments spent at the pick-your-own farms, working in the garden, or just making strawberry jam with grandma?



“I Love Strawberries” is the perfect kit!!! 

and you can get it 30% off through May 15th at MyMemories



Papers, Embellishments, and Alpha 
can also be bought in separate packs at Scrapping Lu Etsy Store







Look what my CT create with them!!!

By Lujan
By Stepahnie
By Christaly Scrap
By Robyn



And here is a freebie for you!



LINK HAS EXPIRED

Sign up now to my newsletter to grab all my freebies!!!

Hope you enjoy it!
Happy Scrapping! 







No comments:

Post a Comment